First off, I love this new stage of conversation that Owen is in. He loves to have one, and tries really hard to participate (quite often he gets tongue tied because he wants to talk as fast as me, and match my word count).
Owen had a bad dream last night. He woke up twice screaming for daddy. When I got him the second time, he was saying "Scawee". When he woke up this morning I asked him if he had a bad dream. He, of course, replied "Yeaa".
A: "What was your bad dream about?"
O:"Snakes. Snakes, Owen's bed."
A: "There were snakes in your bed??"
O: "Yeeeaa, sound scawee. Owen faa down"
A: "AND you fell down!?"
O: walks to the middle of the hallway and points to the oval-cut out in the wood (don't know what to call it?) and says "faaa down in dere. Snakes, Owen's bed!" and continued to point and repeat about 7 times.
A: "I'm sorry, do you want a hug?"
O: "okay!"
Sorry about your snake dream. Sorry that you fell down on the floor (prob running away from the snakes and all the scawee sounds they were making). I love that you can tell me about your dreams, though. I have a feeling parenting is about to get really amusing with all of the things that will soon come out of your mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment