I know V-day was days ago, but I can't help myself from listing all the things I love about you, Owen:
-I love that you say "jammies" and that you love picking out which "jammies" you want to wear. (they are usually elmo or monsters)
-I love that you wake up in the morning, yelling "mommy, mommy!!" (and sometimes "mommy, snuggle!")
-I love that I can make you laugh, at any given moment.
-I love that your way of including me in your playtime is handing off the toys that you don't want by saying "take ik" (take it).
-I love that you make complete strangers smile when you say "HIIIII" to everyone we pass on our daily errands.
-I love that you call your wrinkly little hands "rice" when you've been in the bath for too long.
-I love that every time you get in your high chair you say "PEAAAAAAAS" with the cheesiest crooked smile in the whole world, because you reaaallly want to watch a show.
-I love that you know what you want, and when you don't like how I'm playing with you, you tell me "No, don't mommy".
-I love that you love me.
-I love that you giggle when you're excited to see your daddy.
-I love that you blow my mind at all the things you remember. Ex: you remember that Nana brought you the balloons that are still floating around our house from valentines day.
-I love it when you say "truck" you lower your voice and say it like a tough guy.
-I love that you try to sing the abc's and it sounds like "A-D-C-D"
-I love that I can get ready in my bathroom for hours, because you are completely happy in there, going through all of my drawers and looking at yourself in the mirror.
-I love that you remind me every time we eat anything to bless it, and to get on our knees when we say our bedtime prayers.
-I love that you go crazy when "I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO comes on the radio.
-I love that you have your daddy's sweet tooth and you won't forget it if someone says the word "treat".
-I love that you say "MARTIIIIIIN" when you call for the kitty at your grandma and grandpa's house.
-I love that you make people happy.
*and most of all I love that you are my son. You're the greatest thing to happen to me, and there is sooooo much love in my heart because of you.
*our valentines day was low key. I had stake play practice so we went to dinner and a movie the next night. Brett got food poisoning and I loved seeing The Vow.
On a side note, who blogs anymore? Oh yes. Everyone but me. Sorry.
1 comment:
Here is my email: taylorandrea79@yahoo.com
Post a Comment