
Aside from the fact that "whistling wizard" is the name of Brett's ring tone when he calls me, we can now add it to the list of nick names we call sir Owen. Once again following in his father's footsteps our little baby boy now whistles. Completely by accident of course, and he doesn't even know he is doing it, but it's totally cute and is clear that Owen truly is his father's son. (side note: Brett whistles like a bird, tweeting away like its nobody's business. Just ask him to throw down a little tune next time you see him. I didn't give him an extremely annoying whistling wizard ring tone for nothing......) I have said from the start that Brett and Owen have the same lips, lips that we now know were made for whistling:-)
The Whistling Wizard has developed an extremely funny personality the past few months too. Its so fun to see this little man grow into an individual. He makes me laugh everyday and is the joy that I feel in everything I do. He loves to give this "silly face" when hes really hamming it up. It usually is followed by this noise he makes (the best way to describe it is an inside out laugh) because he knows its funny. Life is perfect because I get to spend my every second with this face....











No comments:
Post a Comment