Oh the bumbo. What a great, amazing thing to have. True to its description on the box calling itself the "Baby Sitter", Owen loves sitting in it and it sure is great to be hands free for other things (like posting this blog). There is just one thing. It sure would be nice if this came in a bigger size for the babes who can't control the leg rolls and buddha bellies. We've been trying to shove him in it since he was a mere two months old. When I say shove, I mean squeeze his chubby little munchkin legs in the openings where his legs "should" fit. This thing is great (aside from our technical difficulties getting in and out), and reminds me just how much I love my chub muffin:-)



He is 4 months on wed. and had his check up with the doc. today.
He weighs 17.2 lbs and is 26 inches long:-)
3 comments:
Haha, oh my. I love the last picture! So funny.
Good to see you on blogspot Aubs :)
Ooooo he is so yummy and chubby! The more rolls the better in my book! He is so cute Aubrey!!
Oh Aubrey I can't believe how much he has grown!! He is so dang cute. It's funny bc he looks like the perfect mix of you and Brett. I love it. See you in January!!
Post a Comment